Green Chickpea Facts
- All-natural non-allergenic plant based source of protein
- High in fibre: 20% of your daily requirement per serving
- Naturally low in fat, saturated fat cholesterol, and sodium
- High in folate and good source of iron for healthy red blood cells
- Fresh Picked Green Chickpeas have a more flavourful taste than regular canned blond chickpeas
- Fresh Picked Green Chickpeas are harvested at their peak of freshness and are nutrition packed
- Fresh Picked Green Chickpeas support sustainable agricultural practices
What Makes them Green?
Picked early, a GREEN CHICKPEA is simply a normal garbanzo bean harvested while immature and still in its live green state full of natural moisture and colour. Green Chickpeas do not need to be reconstituted with water & preservatives, rather they are rushed from the field to be washed, blanched and flash frozen, locking in the natural colour, moisture, nutrition and flavour!